14 October 2007

I can't believe I finally figured it out....


I haven't been able to post to my blog since we moved. My username and password were saved on my computer... until we moved. And then? The site didn't "remember me" and I couldn't remember my username and password. Getting older really stinks sometimes, doesn't it?


Anyway, we're settled in our new place - Hallelujah! The only piece that hasn't fallen into place is the sale of the Bryan home... and that's a whole other story that I won't even get into right now.
For now, I'll just share a tag that I made for my husband. It's the beginning of a new book about how I wouldn't change one thing about us. I really like the way the cover turned out. To make it I used the October kit from www.iamascrapaholic.com . Go check the site out. It's a wonderful place to "hang" and the kits are FAB! This is my last month to be a full-time member of the design team there. From now on, I'm a "consultant". Sounds grand, doesn't it??? I think it'll be fun. I'm really not sure that I'm knowledgeable enough to be a consultant, but I'll certainly try. Thanks Lynn. You've been a true friend and supporter and I'm happy to keep helping you in whatever way I can.


13 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Aubrey you are soo sweet!

And you are totally qualified to be a Consulting Therapist!!!

Love the cover of the tag book. It's awesome!

~Lynn

Kim Langston said...

So glad you were finally able to log in and post.

Love the tag!!! Can't wait to see more goodies that you are creating!

marcibun said...

Finally! I was getting ready to give up on you. I'm delighted that you're staying on at IAAS as a CT - me on the same team as my goddess? Somebody pinch me!

Jana Eubank said...

Love the idea of this tag book! Such a great sentiment to give your husband, and the cover turned out gorgeous!

Brandy said...

Hey Aub -- Glad you figure this out again. I've been checking it every so often to see if you had figure it out. I am glad that we get to be on the same DT together. That rocks....Me and my BF scrapping together still!

Angela said...

Hi Aubrey, it has been a while! Sad your lovely work won't be as regualar at IAAS but glad you are not going too far!

Anonymous said...

I love the tag made with IAASA kit.

Jennifer Davis said...

Beautiful Tag! Glad that you were able to figure out how to get back in to your blogger account! =) Congrats on the move too!

Mary Jo said...

Love your tag! Absolutely adorable =)

Mary Jo

Alicia Barry said...

Glad to see you got your blog figured out.

Anonymous said...

So glad you figured out your user name and password.

I love the tag and the whole idea of your book for your hubby.

Love that you will still be at IAAS. I am still so excited to be a new DT member. Looking forward to working with you and everyone else.

Hugs

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Gorgeous Tag/Cover! I love it!!! What a great idea too!!! I am glad I found this link from IAAS because I used to come and read your blog all the time... and then you moved... I was wondering what happened to you! =o) Welcome back to blog land! (And yeah - TWO posts in one day... that DEFINITELY counts!!!)

~Karrilee~

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing, Aubrey, it was soooo aggrevating! So glad you got it all figured out, though! :D