29 November 2006

Ask my opinion and I'll give it to you!

WoW! WoW! I should be in bed (being as I'm sick and all), but one of the owners of Maya Road just asked the DT our opinions about a possible new product to be introduced at CHA Winter. I'm totally stoked!! (and no, I can't tell you what it is...I've been sworn to secrecy). I just can't believe that one week after being named to their design team that they asked little ole me for my opinion. So guess what? I gave them my opinion... made my day! Geez, hold on to your horses, this is going to be one heck uv a ride! That new product secret that I've dreamed about knowing??? well, it looks like that dream is quickly becoming reality! I'm in heaven on earth.

2 comments:

Angela said...

glad you are feeling a but better now Aubrey! I am off to link you up to my blog now!

Laura Fiore said...

Lucky you Aubrey--that is a fun feeling, huh? I love how excited you are about making that team...your enthusiasm will do them proud!

Thanks for linking me to your blog...I feel special!