09 July 2007

So I totally SUCK at updating my blog. Sorry.

Most of you know that we are in the process of a move... halfway between two towns and two homes. But, today I read my friend Brandy's blog and I felt obligated to do what she asked, "tell 7 random things about yourself"... so here they are:

*I have two tattoos and a belly ring. I got the first tattoo about 2 weeks after my divorce was final (don't worry, Nolan and I are still married... I'm talking about my first husband - UGH!). The other tattoo came about 2 weeks later. Tattoos are addictive.

*I am a candy-holic... and my favorites are the sour kind. I find myself craving sour patch kids. Candy is so addictive.

*I love being massaged. Nolan rubs my hands and feet whenever I place them in his lap. I miss my evening rubs... kinda having withdrawals since he's been working in a different town. I find Nolan also addictive.

*I drink ALOT of Diet Coke. I used to drink regular coke, but decided about 6 years ago that the empty calories weren't worth it. However, I still wanted the caffeine. Dang, that caffeine is really addictive.

Oops. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Random thing about me #5 - I have an addictive personality, but then I probably didn't have to type that one after you read the first four. :-)

*My friend Brandy likes P!nk - so do I, but personally, I've always wanted to be Stevie Nicks (am I showing my age now too?)

*Brandy and I tried to scrap with some really fugly scrapbook papers a couple of weeks ago... UGH! We nicknamed them "birth control papers" - I won't tell you which papers they were (cuz then I'd have to kill you), but it was really hard to make them look good.

There, I've updated my blog. I'm hoping to do it more often, but to be honest, until we get moved (the first week in August), it's going to be difficult. Please keep checking back...

and if you've read this, leave a comment. Then go to your blog and post 7 random things about yourself... I'll come read them!

2 comments:

Laura Fiore said...

Hey Aubrey! I loved reading your random things. You're addictions make me feel a little less guilty!

So fun to meet you! I wish we had more time together!

marcibun said...

Cool facts! Its fun to learn little "secrets". I posted mine as well. ;)