As most of you that visit my blog (or know me personally) know, my daughters play softball. The oldest one was the starting pitcher for her high school team last year (as a Freshman). She was awarded the Districts Defensive MVP award, 1st Team District for her pitching and Academic All District (because she is also smart).
So of course, she would like to go to college AND she would like to go to college on an athletic scholarship. Well, just before Christmas, the director of the club she plays for emailed and asked if we would like to have a video made to help Taylor on her road to being recruited. Of course, she didn't pass up the opportunity. Her best bet for a scholarship opportunity is to get her name out there early and often. We knew the day they shot the video that it was going to be good! As my dh would say, Taylor was "dead red" that day (she was really on fire). Anyway, we're starting a blog for Taylor. I'll post a link to it on my sidebar as soon as we get it into full swing. For now, I thought I'd post the link to Taylor's recruiting video (for those of you that know her, know me, or are just curious). If you know any college softball coaches out there, feel free to send them our way.
And by the way, if you stop back by my blog tomorrow around lunch, I'm going to start posting some CHA sample photos of my Maya Road projects. We're actually allowed to start posting tonight, but since I work a full time job, I wasn't able to get good pictures before the sun went down. Sorry. I promise to have photos of the first project up tomorrow by lunch or shortly after, and then I'll be posting a new project about every other day. Be sure to check back.
And by the way, if you stop back by my blog tomorrow around lunch, I'm going to start posting some CHA sample photos of my Maya Road projects. We're actually allowed to start posting tonight, but since I work a full time job, I wasn't able to get good pictures before the sun went down. Sorry. I promise to have photos of the first project up tomorrow by lunch or shortly after, and then I'll be posting a new project about every other day. Be sure to check back.
No comments:
Post a Comment