Ok - so actually they have a couple of new lines, but lately I've been really experimenting with ONE of them. I must say that I am completely and totally in LOVE with our new mists! They come in 8 delicious base colors and 3 metallics. Yummy!
This is the front cover of an album I started about my oldest. I can't remember where the big heart came from... I want to say it's Making Memories, but can't be totally sure on that. Well, it WAS white when I started. I sprayed it with ONE layer of Pink mist and let it dry. Then I covered it with a Maya Road sheer sheet and sprayed it again with Red mist. When it was finished drying (about 30 minutes) I outlined the flowers and petals with black and white ink. The result is this beautiful heart that looks like it's covered with patterned paper... only it's not.
This is the front cover of an album I started about my oldest. I can't remember where the big heart came from... I want to say it's Making Memories, but can't be totally sure on that. Well, it WAS white when I started. I sprayed it with ONE layer of Pink mist and let it dry. Then I covered it with a Maya Road sheer sheet and sprayed it again with Red mist. When it was finished drying (about 30 minutes) I outlined the flowers and petals with black and white ink. The result is this beautiful heart that looks like it's covered with patterned paper... only it's not. When I finish the book, I'll show you the rest of the pages. I've used Red and Pink mist everywhere! and I'm in love with the effect.
1 comment:
Oooooh, I'm loving that! It does look like paper. I'll have to try that - does it work on acrylic? That would make my life so much easier - LOL.
Post a Comment